Whether you’re a CHS pupil currently in Year 11 or new to the School, you’re in the right place – this is where you can watch a selection of films and find out more about life in the Sixth Form at Cheadle Hulme School.
LATEST FILM: SIXTH FORM VIRTUAL EVENT
Missed our Sixth Form Virtual Event live stream? Don’t worry, you can watch it again above (skip to 3 minutes in), featuring…
- Current Lower Sixth students including recent newcomers to CHS
- CHS Assistant Head (Head of Sixth Form), Mr Jones
- CHS Deputy Head (Academic), Mr Axon
- CHS Head, Mr Smith
After watching the film, you can discover more about life in the Sixth Form at CHS below.
Of course there is only so much we can show you virtually so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions.
The Sixth Form and Admissions teams will be more than happy to assist (Get in touch).
We look forward to meeting and welcoming you in the not too distant future.
DESTINATIONS: WHERE ARE THE CLASS OF 2020 NOW?
To find out more about the specific courses being read, take a look at our Destinations page on the main School website.
SIXTH FORM CENTRE TOUR
Former Deputy Head Boy, Matt and Deputy Head Girl, Bryony give you a guided tour of the Sixth Form Centre.
SIXTH FORM SUBJECT OPTIONS
To give you a deeper insight into each Sixth Form subject which is offered at CHS, click on the buttons below to visit the Sixth Form Options Site to watch films from the different academic departments.
Whatever your plans for life after School, meet the teachers who will help you get there, hear from current and former students, take a look at the syllabus, career options and how the School supports the whole educational journey and prepares you for the transition into life beyond CHS.
CAREERS: PREPARING YOUR FUTURE SELF
YOUR GRADUATION: BECOMING AN OLD WACONIAN
Coming to the end of your School journey is a time to be celebrated and we love to mark the occasion by sharing your success and embracing the end of an era once all that hard work has paid off!
But before embarking upon your next chapter, all students who graduate from CHS enjoy a special goodbye; as well as being equipped with the skills to see you through whatever comes next, it’s important to take some time to enjoy yourselves with those who have been there with you along the way and mark the moment you become an Old Waconian.
- Sit down with your classmates at the Leavers’ Dinner;
- Leavers’ yearbooks;
- Look stylish in your leaver’s hoodie;
- Plenty of photo opportunities with classmates and family;
- The grand finale; your leavers’ Graduation;
All pupils who leave CHS after Sixth Form will become Old Waconians, giving you the opportunity to
- Join over 13,000 former CHS pupils who work across a wide range of industries and professions globally;
- Access CHS’s online networking platform CHS Community to connect with each other, share knowledge and experience across a range of careers, industries and levels of expertise;
- Attend physical and virtual events; pub quizzes, guest lectures, dinners, reunions and other special occasions;
- Become a mentor for the next generation of students coming through CHS;
- Receive CHS’s annual magazine especially for former pupils and staff; The Old Waconian
OLD WACONIAN STORIES
Find out more about the journey of some of our Old Waconians here or watch the films below.
If you’d still like to know more about life in the Sixth Form at CHS or would like to apply – simply get in touch, we’d be happy to help. Please call 0161 488 3345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current pupils of CHS can also speak to any member of the Sixth Form team or email Assistant Head of CHS (Head of Sixth Form), Mr Jones: MichaelJones10@chschool.co.uk